This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between Ocugine Services LLC (hereinafter Ocugine Contests or Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
Ocugine Contests is not a media site.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the Ocugine Contests website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right:
- search for information on the site
- receive information on the site
- disseminate information on the site
- copy information to other sites with an indication of the source
- use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration
- use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the copyright holders
Administration has the right:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- create, modify, delete information
- delete accounts
- refuse to register without explanation
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- update the Personal Data provided during registration, if changed
- do not copy information from other sources
- when copying information from other sources, include information about the author in its composition
- not to disseminate information that is aimed at propaganda of war, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative liability is provided
- do not disrupt the website
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site if in fact they belong to the same person
- do not commit actions aimed at misleading other Users
- do not transfer your account and / or username and password of your account to third parties for use
- do not register an account on behalf of or in place of another person, with the exception of cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- not to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
- maintain the site’s performance unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
- implement comprehensive protection of the User account
- protect information whose distribution is limited or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or by deleting a user account that violates the rules
- provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases established by law
Responsibility of the parties
- the user is personally responsible for the information he disseminates
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force upon any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.