We are launching a large-scale competition for the development of game projects using the Ocugine ecosystem. Take part in the competition and get the opportunity to win up to 10,000$ to develop your project!
The rules are simple:
Submit an application for participation in the competition with your project using the capabilities of the Ocugine platform and join to the Ocugine Game Contest.
What projects do we take part in?
- Projects are accepted at the alpha, beta and above stages;
- Your game should have basic gameplay capabilities;
- The game must have at least 15 minutes of gameplay time;
- The game must be translated into English;
- Also, the game must have a minimum press kit (cover, icon);
Winners of the competition receive:
- Promotion of a game project in the amount of up to 50,000 rubles;
- Legal support and opportunities to enter the global market;
- Help in porting projects to other platforms;
- Cash grants in the amount of up to 30,000 rubles;
- Testing and launching games, as well as phishing on XBox One;
- The opportunity to travel to the White Night Amsterdam 2019 conference;
Submit your applications by December 15, 2019:
Join to the Game Contest